UK Limited Company Formation
About a UK Limited Company:
- A judicial institution that has legal accountability limited by shares.
- A privately held organisation that is regular.
- Liable to be catalogued within Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales.
How is a UK Limited Company registered?
- The Companies House is the body that registers all UK companies. We have packages for company formation that includes all the fees associated with filing and processing in the Companies House. We have a simple 4 step process that you can follow easily. Click here to know how.
- Every Limited Company has to get approved by Companies House for their proposed name. And our Companies Made Simple, will help you to check instantly, whether your choice of company name is available or not.
How much does it cost annually?
- It is mandatory that annual tax returns or ‘corporation’ tax returns are filed with HM Revenue and Customs, by every Limited Company.
- Apart from the filing of tax with HM Revenue and Customs, an annual return must also be filed to Companies House. This return is an illustration of the company’s general information.
Register your Limited Company with our packages starting from a price as low as £16.99.